NOTE: Log into DirectAdmin. View tutorial How to log into DirectAdmin
- Once logged in, move your mouse over Account Manager click on Domain Setup
- Click on the green button called ADD NEW
- Enter in the domain you want to use
- You can also specify how much diskspace and bandwidth for it to use, and you can leave it and it will share your account resources
- Click on the blue CREATE button at the bottom right to save it.
- To access this domain accounts settings, emails etc, click on the drop down menu at the top right hand section of DirectAdmin and select the domain.